Artisan Craft Company Production Assistant
- by Andi Whiskey
Production assistant needed for labeling products, packaging products, making products, managing inventory and general help in the production area.
- MUST be able to be responsible on your own, following the instructions provided.
- Ability to put a label on straight - We're serious. This is a skill not everyone has. If you can't put 100 labels on straight in a row, quickly, this may not be the job for you.
- Cleanliness - We like a clean workspace. If you're the type who picks up after yourself, that's what we want!
- Ability to follow recipes - If you can follow written instructions to the T, we want to hear from you. This isn't for everyone. Some need to be audibly told, some need to see something done. We need people who can read it and do it as told.
- Great communication. Transparency and communication are huge values for our team.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient math skills - know how to work a calculator
- Comfortable with standing, bending, twisting, and lifting for periods of time
- Manual dexterity is a must
- Strong computer skills - will be using an inventory management system
- Reliable transportation - The site is bus accessible
Job is part-time, starting at two days a week, 4 hours a day / 8 hours a week. Hours will increase based on performance.
Job is located at our warehouse at
747 Sheridan Blvd. Unit 2A
Denver, CO 80214
Looking forward to hearing from you!